IIT-JEE Advanced Result 2018 for the candidates who took the exam are released. JEE Advanced Result 2018 can be found in the official website of www.jeeadv.ac.in for their exam results. IIT JEE Advanced Examination is an annual JEE Entrance exam held by the Institute of Technology aka IIT. The JEE Advanced Result 2018 is published today.
The JEE Advanced Result 2018 is expected at 10 am this morning. Selected authors jeeadv.ac.in. In addition, you can send SMS to your registered cell phone. Find results by
JEE Advanced Result 2018 LIVE UPDATES :: IIT JEE Here are the live messages related to the results:
1:00 PM: IIT JEE exam results are more students than students. 16,062 students in total 2,076 Females!
- General Sections: 8,794
- OBC Sections: 3,140
- SC Sections: 4,709
- S.D. Sections: 1,495
- IIT Roorkee: Pranav Goyal-AIR-1 (All India Rank 1)
- IIT Delhi: Sakshi Jain (AIR 2)
- IIT Chennai: Mauri Shiva Krishna Manohar (AIR 5)
- IIT Kharagpur: KVR Hemanth Kumar Sodipilli (AIR 7)
- IIT Mumbai: Rishi Agarwal (AIR 8)
- IIT Kanpur: Aishwarya (AIR 78)
- IIT Guwahati: Prashant Kumar (AIR 150)
A total of two lakhs and twenty thousand written by IIT JEE 18,138 qualified for the Advanced 2018 Exam. Meenal Barak got the number one spot with 318 marks. Shakil Jain of Calcutta won 2nd in the all-India race and Delhi’s Kailash Gupta 3rd rank.
Other Related News
- Andhra Pradesh boy tops JEE Main 2018
- JEE Mains Paper I results declared! Here’s what the toppers have to say
- JEE (Mains) results are out; 5 things to know about the toppers
- JEE MAIN 2018 Result Announced: Check Cut-Off Marks & Toppers List
- CBSE announced JEE Main Paper I Exam results today
- NCERT syllabus to be reduced by half: Javadekar
- JEE Main 2018 results declared by CBSE: List of toppers in Paper 1 on jeemain.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in