External sunlight and dust-dust take away the bright face of the face. With increasing age, facial finer points, wrinkles, skin color and marks are also increased.
External sunlight and dust-dust take away the bright face of the face. With increasing age, facial finer points, wrinkles, skin color and marks are also increased. Especially after 30, the face needs special care. Here ‘Dr. Skin Clinic’s Founder and Medical Cosmetologist Amit Karakhnis and Consultant Cosmetologist, Akshar Thakkar, is telling you some tips, which will make your skin fresh again after 30.
1. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun harm the skin and prematurely increase the symptoms of increasing age, tanning can occur, so at least before the exit from home in the sunlight, SPF-30 Be sure to wear sunscreen.
2. To protect the skin from fine lines and wrinkles, maintain its moisture and moisturize the good company, thus keeping moisture in the skin as well as softness.
3. Use the mild clinger to remove oil from the skin, causing no damage to the skin. In the second decade of age, to remove stains, acne, even if you need to use Harsh Exewn Produced, but in the third decade of age you have to be careful about the use of these products, because it is in this age Products can affect the skin differently and cause harm, so use soft products.
4. To maintain moisture inside the body and skin and to maintain glow on the skin, take about three to four liters of water daily. Consume excessive fluids. You should also pay attention to your dietary supplements. Collagen and Vitamin-E keep the skin healthy and almonds and walnuts are also beneficial because they contain omega-3.
5. It is extremely important to have adequate sleep for healthy and bright skin, so take good sleep.
6. Do regular exercise regularly. After the age of 30, your skin starts looseness. Exercising daily will not only keep the skin tight, but the body will also be healthy.