BHIM Mobile App Digital Payment Benefits, Advantages, Limitations and Future Enhancement:
The Bharat Interface for Money BHIM mobile app was launched on 30th December 2016 by Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi which participating in the Digi Dhan programme held at New Delhi Talkatora Stadium.
The Unified Payment Interface (UPI) based Bharat Interface for Money BHIM app is offered by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) for cashless transaction in India.
What's in this Article?
Benefits and Advantages of BHIM App
1) Cashless Transaction
2) Secure, Simple and speed transfers
3) Convenient in Sending, Receiving and Requesting Money
4) Selecting of all Banks in one app
5) Send or Receive Money to either Mobile or Payment address
6) Pay Instantly by scanning QR Code
7) Bank Balance and Transaction checking instantly
1) 10,000 Rupees per Transaction
2) 25,000 Rupees within 24 Hours
1) Other languages support apart from Hindi and English