CBSE NEET UG 2018 Exam Online Application Registration, Admit Card Download:
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) board of examinations with the notification regarding the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2018 (NEET UG 2018).
What / Why NEET UG Entrance Exam:
The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET (UG) entrance examinations is conducted for shortlisting the candidates based on the performance of the result and providing all India Rank list that helps to conduct the counselling of admission to MBBS/BDS Courses with 15% All India Quota Seats.
NEET UG 2018 Entrance Exam:
The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2018 (NEET UG 2018) is to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for the admission of candidates to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges that run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
NEET UG 2018 Entrance Exam Date:
The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET UG 2018 entrance examinations is to be conducted by the CBSE on 6th May 2018, Sunday across all the states of India examination centers.
NEET UG 2018 Online Application Registration:
The interested candidates can use the online application form for registration to apply for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET UG 2018 entrance examinations from 8th February 2018, (Thursday) to 9th March 2018, (Friday) at the CBSE NEET website.
How to Apply Online for NEET UG 2018:
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number
- Upload photo and signature
- Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee
NEET UG 2018 Fee Details:
The candidates need to make the payment of fee Rs.1400/- for UR/OBC category candidates and Rs.750/- for SC/ST/PH category candidates.
NEET UG 2018 Age Limit:
The candidates those who wish to apply for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET (UG) 2018 entrance examination must be of age from 17 years to 25 years as on 31st December 2018.
NEET UG 2018 Educational Qualification:
The required educational qualification for applying to the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2018 entrance examination will be pass in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology and English with minimum of 50% marks.
NEET UG 2018 Full Schedule:
- NEET (UG) 2018 Exam Date: 06/05/2018 (Sunday)
- On-line application forms submission: 8.02.2018 (Thursday) to 9.03.2018 (Friday) upto 23:50 Hrs. (IST)
- Online fee payment dates: 08.02.2018 (Thursday) to 10.03.2018 (Saturday) upto 23:50 Hrs. (IST)
- Correction of data in online application form: 12.03.2018 (Monday) to 16.03.2018 (Friday)
- Admit Cards Download: 2nd week of April, 2018
- NEET(UG) 2018 Exam Date: 6.05.2018 (Sunday)
- OMR Sheet Display: intimated soon
- Answer Key Display: intimated soon
- Result Announcement date: 5th June 2018 (Tuesday)
The candidates can visit the web portal of CBSE NEET for more requirements regarding the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET (UG) 2018 entrance examinations
NEET UG Contact Details:
The Deputy Secretary,
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Unit,
Phone Number: 011-22041807, 011-22041808
Fax Number: 011-22509251
Toll Free Number: 1800118002,
Mobile Number: 9773720177, 9773720178 & 9773720179