Heavy Rain Causes Death in Various States of India – Cyclone Updates:
Monsoon is moving forward towards Gujarat with the southern states of Maharashtra with Maharashtra. Monsoon will reach Mumbai by Saturday At the same time, parts of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Madhya Pradesh have received rainfall before monsoon on Friday. In these states, 48 people died in rain and lightning-related incidents. In the coastal areas of Karnataka, life has been affected by heavy rains. Monsoon reached before the time in Odisha and Chhattisgarh The Meteorological Department has issued alert of heavy rain in 12 states of the country.
31 dead in Bihar
– 31 in Bihar, 8 in Jharkhand, 7 in Madhya Pradesh, three people were injured in Odisha. The impact of heat in Rajasthan, Punjab and Haryana remains.
– The temperature in Sriganganagar, Kota, Bikaner, Pilani and Jaipur was recorded at 45.3 degrees to 42.2 degrees Celsius.
On the other hand, the Meteorological Department has forecast heavy rainfall in 12 states, including Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka and Kerala in the next 24 hours. At the same time, there is an estimated rainfall with thunderstorms, thunderstorms in Delhi, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh. Let me tell you that more than 350 people have died in the country due to the collapse of storm and lightning since May.
Monsoon rises in Maharashtra and Gujarat
– With the southern states, the monsoon is moving ahead in Maharashtra and Gujarat. At the same time, in parts of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Madhya Pradesh, there was pre-monsoon rains on Friday. Himachal Pradesh’s Shimla and other places have received heavy rains.
– The Meteorological Department has issued warnings of rising upto sea waves with strong winds between June 9 and June 20 in the Arabian Sea on Konkan and Goa coast on June 12. During this, winds can run at 60 kmph.
– Fishermen have been advised not to go to the sea. In western part of Gujarat including Karnataka, Maharashtra, there is possibility of heavy rains in the next 24 hours. With this, there will be rains in Chhattisgarh, Odisha and Andhra Pradesh.
Sharp rain alert in 12 states on Saturday
According to the Meteorological Department, heavy rains can occur in Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Odisha, Tripura, Mizoram, Nagaland, Manipur, Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Telangana on June 9. At the same time, storms and thunderstorms are expected in many areas of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan.
8 inches rain in two days in Mumbai
– Monsoon has knocked down in Mumbai. Now it is moving towards Gujarat through other cities of Maharashtra. The Meteorological Department’s Additional Director General Dr. M. Mahapatra said that on 9th and 10th June there will be heavy rains in 8th of Mumbai. Given the danger, the BMC has canceled the employees’ leave. Navy personnel have been deployed in the coastal areas.
Over 350 deaths due to bad weather
– From early May, many states of the country, including North India, witnessed rapid changes in weather patterns. About 366 people have died due to rainstorm, rain and lightning. The impact of hurricane in Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan and Bihar is high.
– On May 2 and 3, in Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan, more than 130 people lost their lives due to the typhoon. Only 80 people died in Agra. After this, on May 9 and 10, 18 people were killed in storm-storm and rain. Then on May 14, 51 people died in similar incidents.
– On May 28 and 29, in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Rajasthan, 45 people were killed in the storm-hit and lightning-related incidents. Then on June 1, 22 people died in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Delhi due to the storm and heavy rains.