Nagpur / New Delhi Former President Pranab Mukherjee , after the protests and rhetoric from the Congress, also joined the National Self-Service, ie the Convocation of the RSS on Thursday. Sangh chief Mohan Bhagwat was also present on the stage with him. Mohan Bhagwat thanked Pranab da in his speech. He said – His coming is a normal procedure and this discussion is inexplicable. But, the eyes were on the speech given as Pranab da’s chief guest. He gave a very simple and well-publicized speech. However, Congress big leader Manish Tewari personally attacked on Pranab da on Twitter via Twitter. But, here are some of the 5 important things spoken in Pranab Mukherjee’s speech at Union Headquarters.
1) nation, nationalism and nationality
– Pranab da said – I have come here to share my point of nationality, nationalism and nationalism. It is difficult to see the three in different forms. Nationality is the name of devotion and respect to the country. India is an open society. Hindus have been influenced by Buddhism. It spread to India, Central Asia, China. Magathnese came, When Song and Phahyan came to India Travelers like them call India a country with effective administrative systems, planned infrastructure and systematic cities.
2) Our identity is Sudhaiva Kutumbak
– Pranab said that the principle of nationalism in India came from Vasudhaiva Kutumbak. We all see them as families. Our national identity is from engagement. In the fourth century, the hero of Mahajanapadas was Chandragupta Maurya. By the 550 AD, the rule of the Guptas was over. After several hundred years Muslim rulers came Later on the country, the East India Company ruled by winning the Battle of Plassey in 1757. Rabindranath Tagore had said that people from all over the world came and came here to become a personal soul of India.
3) Intolerance is not right
– The former President said in 1895, Surendranath Banerjee of Congress had mentioned nationalism in his speech. The great patriot Bal Gangadhar Tilak had said that Swaraj is my birthright and I will be taking it. Any attempt to define our nationality as stereotype, religion, region, hatred and intolerance will diminish our identity.
4) Our identity is Indianism
– Pranab said – There is a majority of tolerance and tolerance in the country’s original idea. This is our overall culture which says that one language is not a culture but India is in diversity. 1.3 billion people speak 122 languages and 1600 dialects. 7 are the main religions. But facts, constitution and identity are the same – Indian We have to identify divisive ideas. We may agree, or may not. But we can not deny the variety of ideas and plurality.
5) Loss of country by violence
– Pranab, who was in the Congress for 50 years, said – When there is vandalism with a woman or a child, the loss of the country is done. Violence comes with a sense of fear. We must reject physical verbal violence. We have lived in pain for a long time. We have done a good job for the finer things and the growth rate of the economy. But we have not done well in the Happy Indexes. We are at number 133.