The official web portal of reserve bank of india www.rbi.org.in will release the RBI Assistant Job notification for the calendar year 2018 in the month of june 2018. The bank job seekers who are eligible can submit online application and remit the fee only through online mode. The applicants who hold a graduate degree with 60% marks scored are fit for the job opening apart from the age limit of 20 to 28 years.
The total number of RBI Assistant vacancies are 700 in number. The exams are scheduled to be conducted in the month of August 2018. The appointment of RBI Assistant will pass through both (prelims and mains) and interview as well. The candidates need to perform well in order to get selected for the RBI Assistant post.
The Reserve Bank of India calls filled in job applications from qualified candidates for twenty vacant positions of “Assistant” in different offices of the Bank. The appointment for the post (Spl. Drive for PWD candidates-2018) will be via nation-wide competitive exam in 2 phases namely Preliminary and Main examination then by a Language Proficiency Test aka LPT.
RBI has advertised on the Banks’ website www.rbi.org.in as well as released in the Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar.
- The applications will be agreed only Online via the Bank’s website http://rbi.org.in.
- The website is available between 30.01.2018 and 19.02.2018 to receive application.
- THe candidates can pay Intimation charges online over the internet 30.01.2018 to 19.02.2018.
- The tentative Online Preliminary Test to be conducted on April 06, 2018.
- The Schedule of Online Main Test is likely to held on May 07, 2018.
Further information available here https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=3451